Training subject: “A synergistic team based on FRIS”
The main goal of the training is to guide the team to look for potential, at the same time deciphering the intention and supporting the needs, expectations and goals. As a result, understanding of the mechanisms of perception of reality influencing the reception of a specific message or situation will follow.
Thanks to participation in the training, you will:
• learn and be able to name and list the styles of thinking according to FRIS,
• practice and you will be able to apply communication models to facilitate the provision of feedback,
• understand conflict as part of team building and learn about the team building phases.
Recipients of training:
The training is dedicated to teams wishing to:
• get to know each other better,
• develop despite differences,
• build potential on diversity,
• integrate to achieve better results.
A few words about the method:
Using the FRIS methodology and the LEGO® Serious Play method, we ensure that it is a perfect combination of stimulating creativity among employees intertwined with the provision of knowledge about cognitive styles. We believe that team synergy needs a space for diagnosis and mutual understanding of intentions and needs.
Katarzyna Czajkowska – Accredited ICF coach at the ACC level, certified clean coach, business trainer, FRIS trainer, author of AROFATEM cards, owner of a printing house and publishing house. She teaches coaching at the SET Group Coaching Academy. She graduated from the Faculty of Professional and Personnel Consulting and Management with a specialization in Psychology in Management. She is a member of Toastmasters International, under which she became a finalist of the Polish Humorous Speaking Championship and Polish Vice-Champion of Improvised Speaking. Originator and co-organizer of the Poznań Leader Studio, where leadership competences are developed. Points Of You method practitioner.
- Mode: offline
- Duration: 6h-8h (1 day)
- Number of participants: 8-15
- Number of trainers: 1
- Certificate: YES
- Language of the training: Polish
1 trainer: PLN 4200 net (+ 23% VAT)